cd/tg / cosplayer / modder / FOSSdev / computer breaker / flightsim enthusiast
GitHub (Repos, Gists, Starred), GitLab (Snippets)
soundcloud, youtube music, music playlists, spotify, steam
Things that I've worked on:
- A script to backup Proxmox containers and host configs with the optional ability to automatically store them in LUKS-encrypted images. Also available for LXD (full-backup.sh).
- Periodically make a HTML page of your GitHub repos (requires GitHub cli tools (gh command)).
- Space Station 13 AI Law Generator (Browser Version).
- A role-play oriented Space Station 13 mod which adds certain Second-Life features and character customisation amongst other changes that are highly inspired by EVE Online and Furcadia. [IMAGES]
- Run things during daytime, when it's sunny. (For solar panels.)
- Python script to backup discord tags with user IDs. (For friend lists.)
- Square avatar generator for Twitter.
- Self-destructing image upload server in Python+Flask. Image is loaded in base64 and destroyed as soon as it is viewed (experimental).
- Game-server style "donate to us" announcer bot for IRC channels.
- jrabbit/pyborg-1up fork which adds server password and channel-specific trigger word support.
- A multi-channel multi-network irc relay+service system.
- A weechat config exporter which includes non-default variables. Outputs to /set commands, myweechat.md-style markdown or raw config.
- LXD powertool for container mass-management, migration and automation.
- Fetch a random fursona from thisfursonadoesnotexist.com
- Imageboard software oriented towards research and development communities.
- infinity fork with fixes, instructions for modern installation, basic recent threads functionality and some added missing files.
- Directory listing script based on SPKZ's + Garry's Directory Listing.
- Basic install of weechat and (optionally) weechat-matrix, bitlbee on Arch Linux.
- Instructions for bringing rice to Qubes OS (with researcx/i3-gaps-qubes, numix themes/icons, lucy/tewi).
- i3-gaps patch for qubes 3.2.
- Fork of the goscraper webpage-scraper which adds timeout, proxy and user-agent support.
- Minimal instructions for installing Void Linux on MBR + Legacy BIOS.
- Minimal instructions for installing Arch Linux on GPT or MBR on UEFI or Legacy BIOS.
- Oragono IRCd mod providing imageboard features and anonymity to IRC.
- My personal weechat configuration.
- Added user count and user list API call to znc-httpadmin.
- Linux system-wide audio tweaks (24bit 192 kHz HD Audio + A=432 Hz Tuning + Equalizer).
- An IRC, imageboard, Facepunch and SomethingAwful inspired forum software. [IMAGES]
- Useful shell aliases.
- Automated per-channel/server/buffer link/file archiver script for weechat (async).
- Evercookie based fingerprinting + user ban system. Previously used on the Space Station 13 server.
- DNSBL user/bot blocking in PHP.
- Bash file/screenshot upload script (scrot compatible).
- Modular shop/market system in PHP, originally based on my XenForo forum shop mod. Supports conversion between virtual and fiat currencies.
- XenForo forum API for Space Station 13 integration (user accounts, trophies, bank, shop), Facepunch-style grammar points/smartness system, imageboard-style ban/warning system. [IMAGES]
- Git repository auto-updater.
- Official release of the D2Station v1,v2 and v4 Space Station 13 codebases for archival purposes. [IMAGES]
- OpenSimulator mods for XenForo bdBank currency and user integration. [IMAGES]
- Mass incremental+prefix+suffix photo scanner for direct URLs.
- gm_wireconstruct, rp_d2city, rp_d2country, gm_ze_airportz_b10(+_winter) (spacebuild temperature compatible), de_hotel.
- City 47, texturing (custom map textures), model editing (custom player-models).
- Neopets-style RP item shop, smartness, ban list, improved ban system, upload site with file listing, thumbnails, search, user to user file sharing/transfers.
- San Andreas texture overhaul, improved lighting, improved water @ GTAGaming and The_Borg Gaming, SA:MP scripts (Drive&Kill Roleplay, Drive&Kill), MTA:R mapping.
- Rockford, Parameira, D2City.
- coding (Python, PHP, C#), software & web development. scripting, automation. database systems (SQL). graphics & web design, video editing. modding, spriting, game development. project lead & community administration experience.
- I am a vulnerable guy who needs to be held by big strong arms. I am a man in need of looking after, I want to be told that I am the only guy in the world. I've got a shit load of cash and I want to spend it on the first guy I meet. Hey man, I've got so much lettuce I could open a salad bar. It's all you can eat when you're rolling with me. That's how I roll.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
xm8EYxG+OBMFK4EEACIDAwTVc8YnjDn1EOJanhfu5NVnL3g3AHyUJQMMiYl7TuNk 0n7TykT/coFrN6DmxhPVNJJcbU1hG+AhANqVCPMnaaNgB4doimIOcZDHXubK1+g5 UW5gzP+e56zC9kxv+wfbVLjNIEtlaXJhIFQgPGtlaS50cmVpLmE1MkBnbWFpbC5j b20+wpwEExMKACQFAmMRvjgCGy8DCwkHAxUKCAIeAQIXgAMWAgECGQEFCQeEzgAA CgkQ/hq9PaL7agc0GQGAlBmnpqWwboFuj3pirmL1m9njuQX11PmycUNH5YBnkMzP 2TCBii4GqO6xkU9jNhKOAYCAPc/CxMFCR8G11OsgJmr4X2vhzhcJXLerT7MW0kmP VAgTEwAr114XRhezAq+10IDOUgRjEb44EwgqhkjOPQMBBwIDBJRvFlmBp4P+9YnF 2VEx3xJ2hhzOOj1YizdeYrdftIId5m+QsFh6I1t+ch9pAulZSrpOUYO2+kkePBxw 954hGMzCwCcEGBMKAA8FAmMRvjgFCQeEzgACGy4AagkQ/hq9PaL7agdfIAQZEwoA BgUCYxG+OAAKCRBkBaUCmCPmJXtnAQDey6jpD7D4H8S8DP8mMEROFPYv//G8I8F0 YtVrThtOQQEAv8fcPgooEj+AWBfg00/w4DdH9OWG5Qt2SIBsuBc8HMqTJgF+Ji9t V0DvQVZ64mCKtd5AZR66owRHnLxGHC5Jg/aGdWXEWiHrDKnXd0asNxWrFlS1AX0Z MfjJXgjNym8wFSXRcrlxm2Wt8TBQE3IWQ7ES4UI4kPdL7DKh+JrlrMlVoNrKAkbO UgRjEb44EwgqhkjOPQMBBwIDBCd0qMyP/nuw1DIPucBnT2H8dQgFPZ7TOVwD3E6a kxyX32qE4EkUd0z3PCZgjn1QhOS2Ws+8TVSwsch7rSoCyUvCwCcEGBMKAA8FAmMR vjgFCQeEzgACGy4AagkQ/hq9PaL7agdfIAQZEwoABgUCYxG+OAAKCRCRRmJU4MPo oe3nAQDuh24FYacY8NTdXu/ai0woKZktPExNciBvqAR4VC81gwD8CoVDVdM7P4dY yTAr6WZ3ymkjgdKEISxkqrmTL0YfLqfmcwGA8aqBf44S1uAG9HVpQm0l7m4J+teg jdaXMxse2dAeHf0UbKRxDkUoB4vb+stA7PuoAXwLr/Ge+T1jgQPxpfikduiI4oco csqf/dOCXaWfD0IEibZxyGbPuzClKm23B7pdGYI= =3Uy5 =J4UH
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
"Halfway through reading a Hacker News thread I kick my boot into the computer. Even when it's an original thread I can't stand it. It feels good to smash the computer though. I feel like I'm participating in the discussion."